Saturday, February 25, 2012

Interesting, isn't it?

Hi my dear colleagues!
Time goes so fast and we’ve completed 6th week of our E-course. Day by day, week by week I’m learning new and new things which will support me in future. The 6th week was more interesting for me. Because Power Point is my favorite program. Through the given materials and my colleagues posts I got lots of new information about the opportunities of this program. From the posts of experienced colleagues as Vijay I learnt its specifics. And also I’ve learnt more information about the process of learning in the large classes. In our country there are large classes only at Universities and Institutes. At schools and high schools (high schools are called colleges and academic lyceums in our country) there are 25 or 30 students in each class. But some of them (in city schools) there are 35 – 38 students. I hope if I teach in large classes my knowledge gained in this course help me.
Makhprat, Uzbekistan

No comments:

Post a Comment