Sunday, February 12, 2012

My impressions about the 5th week

Week by week our course is becoming interesting. I’ve learnt many new approaches, methods and techniques by using web tools. This week I’ve got new materials on developing listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, new ideas and sample Lesson Plans created using PBL and Web Quest. From the website “The Project based
Web Learning Place
 http://susangaer.com/studentprojects/indextest.html  created by Susan Gaer I got many interesting materials.  This week inspired me to create my own website like Susan. It’s true to say that I made mistakes while posting my answers to the tasks, I post to the wrong place. That was very shame on me. But I remember making mistakes is also learning.
Sincerely,
Makhprat,
Uzbekistan.

3 comments:

  1. Makhprat,
    You are being very critical on yourself!!! To post in the wrong place is neither shame nor mistake you should feel sorry for! I just pointed it out, so you could post in the right place and get your points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all make mistakes, Makhprat, and that is often how we learn best, especially when we can be part of such a supportive group of peers!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete