Friday, February 3, 2012

The 4th week of my course was fruitful

Hi dear colleagues!
Hope you are all enjoy your course. As to me I got a lot of pleasure from the 4th week. Because the materials given for reading and activities, task were very interesting. And also I enriched my methodological storage by finding interesting activities, tasks and materials with the help of the recomended web sites and links.
Besides, I managed to solve some of the problems which I've faced previous weeks.
Sincerely,
Makhprat Abdullaeva
Uzbekistan

2 comments:

  1. Hello Makhprat,

    Indeed it is rich, fruitful, and packed week with lots of ideas, reading and interesting activities. It is great for all of us! Thank you for your nice post!!

    Salam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Makhprat,
    I am glad you managed to solve your technical problems at last! Now you can concentrate on the tasks of the week!
    Makhprat, I did not have a chance to know you better during Week 1, I wish your posts in the blog were a bit longer so that we knew you, your ideas and feelings better.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete